Three Kid Circus : The Light! It Burns!

Friday, September 24, 2004

The Light! It Burns!

First of all, I have to thank the adorable CCP for my first ever fan snailmail: a pack of "Mofo" gum.
You can't see it in this photo, but the box also features really hilarious hand gestures with accompanying phrases like "When yo' chillin' with the bee-yatches, get yo' mofo groove on and put a cap in that dawg breath." I'm speechless. It's, like, perfect for me! Heeeeeee!

Also included was a very sweet note that made my day! You're a doll! Mwah!

I'm going to have to keep this short and sweet (like me) today (I know, everyone is all, "good, because she just goes ON and ON") because I got myself a hangover.

That's right, folks - fed the kids grilled cheese with baby carrots for dinner, put them to bed, curled up on the couch with a small glass of Chateau St. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon and a grilled cheese of my own to watch Survivor. (It was a grilled swiss on rye, toasted with a touch of olive oil, which I feel compelled to mention. Just don't want you to think I'm pairing Kraft American singles, margarine and Wonderbread with my moderately priced wine. 'Cause I am CLASSY and all.)

This morning: Hangover. Hangover City.

I'm like, shocked. I'm an even cheaper date than before. Sheesh. So I'm drinking tons of water and wearing sunglasses. To type on my computer.

Let's all say it together: CLASSY.