Three Kid Circus : Glutton for Punishment

Friday, September 03, 2004

Glutton for Punishment

I signed up this blog to be reviewed by The Weblog Review. I'm very new to blogging, and want to get some feedback from people who, well, look at a lot of blogs and have opinions on them. When returning to their site to see if I'd been slammed yet, I saw this:

"I also was quite relieved to have passed up reviewing a pink blog written by a Mum about her three kids." - from ODAAT's review of "Chicken Soup for the Vegan Soul."

Right on. Ahahahaha! I'm relieved, too, dude.

*NOTE* After seeing the responses to this post, I feel that I should point out that I thought it was truly funny to find an oblique reference to my blog in someone else's review, and that I was happy not to be in line to be slammed by ODAAT, who I am sure is a great expert at what he does, which apparently is not parenting. Or pink. But thanks for all the compliments, which I love regardless. Hah!