Three Kid Circus : 8 Mile

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

8 Mile

(No, this isn't a tribute to Eminem)

I walked, get this: EIGHT MILES TODAY. (That makes it 12 miles already this week. And it's Tuesday. Aaaaarrrrrrrrrgh! I'm kicking ass and taking names! And selling wrapping paper for the PFA!)

I'm all triumphant about it right now, but you KNOW I'm going to be so sore tomorrow that every step I take will be accompanied by mewling noises and quivering.

On another note, I've just returned from Back To School Night. I wore a cheesy rayon blend wrap dress that looks fine from the front, if a little hooterific, but I caught a backview on myself, and lemme say that:
  1. I really miss my Crystal Gayle hair at times like this, because lordy I need me some big hair to counter-balance my onion, and this shoulder length hair just isn't froomphy enough.
  2. It's a good thing I'm stacked, but I'm still confused about whose butt has been switched with my formerly cute patootie.
  3. It's a really good thing that I'm walking miles and miles, because I've crossed the mythical border between bootylicious and The Butt That Ate San Francisco.
  4. I do not want to catch any more backviews of myself any time soon.